When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for OG parts for my bike!! Need the tank more than anything..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

RedMan

Look Ma, No Hands!
Thanks for the help!!

17527145-3567-4800-A143-0EEE78FF7408.jpeg

F0D90A08-F2F5-4C05-BEC6-A8E8CF9CDD1B.jpeg

38703DE6-643E-4C16-BDD8-84EA977DD37B.jpeg

your bike is a 'b' frame(paint scheme is for a 'bc' model). the other pictures are of a 'c' model-note top bar is different. also the down tube(head to crank) is different on your bike from the 'c' pictured. I am going to take a wild guess your frame is a 1940/1 based on the seat clamp I can see.

your bike is a 'b' frame(paint scheme is for a 'bc' model). the other pictures are of a 'c' model-note top bar is different. also the down tube(head to crank) is different on your bike from the 'c' pictured. I am going to take a wild guess your frame is a 1940/1 based on the seat clamp I can see.
Thanks for ur help as well.. I’ll try and google pictures of how this bike is supposed to look like.. or if u have any id really appreciate it!!

Yours looks like a BC to me. Not a C model like the pic you posted with a tank. I’m sure someone will be able to nail it down for you, so you don’t make a costly mistake.

Last edited:
Yours looks like a BC to me. Not a C model like the pic you posted with a tank. I’m sure someone will be able to nail it down for you, so you don’t make a costly mistake.
I really appreciate everyone’s help & advise! Like I said I’m new to this bike hobby I’m just trying to make it correct.. thanks again bro

Back