When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for OG parts for my bike!! Need the tank more than anything..

-

RedMan

Look Ma, No Hands!
Thanks for the help!!

17527145-3567-4800-A143-0EEE78FF7408.jpeg

F0D90A08-F2F5-4C05-BEC6-A8E8CF9CDD1B.jpeg

38703DE6-643E-4C16-BDD8-84EA977DD37B.jpeg

your bike is a 'b' frame(paint scheme is for a 'bc' model). the other pictures are of a 'c' model-note top bar is different. also the down tube(head to crank) is different on your bike from the 'c' pictured. I am going to take a wild guess your frame is a 1940/1 based on the seat clamp I can see.

your bike is a 'b' frame(paint scheme is for a 'bc' model). the other pictures are of a 'c' model-note top bar is different. also the down tube(head to crank) is different on your bike from the 'c' pictured. I am going to take a wild guess your frame is a 1940/1 based on the seat clamp I can see.
Thanks for ur help as well.. I’ll try and google pictures of how this bike is supposed to look like.. or if u have any id really appreciate it!!

Yours looks like a BC to me. Not a C model like the pic you posted with a tank. I’m sure someone will be able to nail it down for you, so you don’t make a costly mistake.

Last edited:
Yours looks like a BC to me. Not a C model like the pic you posted with a tank. I’m sure someone will be able to nail it down for you, so you don’t make a costly mistake.
I really appreciate everyone’s help & advise! Like I said I’m new to this bike hobby I’m just trying to make it correct.. thanks again bro

Back