When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for owners of Spokane Cycle & Toy Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Thank you Dave Stromberger for all the work in recreating these water release Spokane Cycle decals.

Last edited:
New prewar Spokane Cycle and Toy bike found out of the Seattle area. Thanks to my new friend Andrew (ADReese) on the Cabe I’m the new owner of this bike. 1939 Excelsior badged Schwinn Double Roadster with the red/black paint scheme along with gold pinstripes, the 37-39 drum brake and 1940 lever. I have the original seat and California bars that go to it as well. This bike was also in the August of 1996 Popular Mechanics with the original owner who had the bike his whole life. I have been wanting a nice Spokane bike for some time and feel lucky to have had this opportunity. Thanks again Andrew!

With the help of Dave Stromberger (which took great pictures and made an original decal scan for me of the Riding Indian decal) I have produced 2 almost identical decals from the Spokane Cycle & toy store. Looking to do others.
I will be printing a small badge for those who are interested and wish to message me.

spokaness.png

Back