When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for owners of Spokane Cycle & Toy Bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If anyone can beat any of these record setting Spokane Cycle bicycles get them submitted. We would love to see them.

So I have completed the Spokane Cycle and Toy trilogy of decals, looking for the last issue, the bear riding. If anyone has good pictures to complete my collection will be greatly appreciated.

wwww.JPG

Not Schwinn built. Dave Stromberger said it looks Columbia built to him. When I took the badge off for photos, it had a dealer decal under it. Never seen this before.

View attachment 1979385

View attachment 1979386

View attachment 1979387

View attachment 1979388

View attachment 1979389

View attachment 1979392
Thank you Barry, what year do you think this bike is? I’m wondering if it predates the Spokane bade and they were attempting to use the prewar decal as a badge and ended up putting the badge on after they started coming out with them. Your DX is the earliest know with the Speedboy badge maybe this predates the DX at a transitional year which puts a solid date on when the Speedboy badge came out. That would be pretty cool if so. Let me know what you think on this. You would probably know more if Spokane Cycle ever had dabbled in Columbia even for a very short time.

Back