When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for parts, or additional bikes, or information of restoring - 70's Yamaha Moto Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jjowen

On Training Wheels
I received a Yamaha Moto Bike for Christmas when I was a kid, I have a picture of me on it when I was a kid hanging in my office. I recently bought one on Ebay, with the intention of restoring it. It's missing the original seat, and chain guard, and I want to repaint it, so will need decals, or the ability to reproduce them. I'm looking for parts, additional bikes, or any information on restoring one of these bikes. Thanks!

Post it in the resto blog section.. if it has it original paint keep it even If it’s missing it chain guard.

Good luck with your project, it sounds pretty cool! The BMX section on the site might be a good place for posting about the bike too. I think I've seen a few posted there. One thing I know is that the chainguard and the seats, especially the banana seat from the early Moto Bikes, are very tough to find and pricey if you do find one.

Back