When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for pedal dust cap

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Ernbar

I live for the CABE
My 1973 Continental is missing one of the dust caps for the I believe to be Atom 440 pedals. The one cap I have is pretty well banged up so I can use a second one too. These caps are not threaded but are friction fit.

I can pay with PayPal, check or money order.
DB1EE851-EE3D-4223-BE7D-0F65E2E28303.jpeg

I'm having trouble adjusting my left side pedal. Too tight to fit tools into bore and I feel a roughness when turning and applying pressure to outside race.

Last edited:
Well I sure as hell hope you get one for all of the trouble you went to with the measurements!

I may have a Atom pedal (hate to bust a pair tho) that I can strip off a dust cap for ya...I have determined my days are a lot more finite than I wish and it is just parts after all...PM me if I can help - I will be in the shop in the morning.

Well I sure as hell hope you get one for all of the trouble you went to with the measurements!

I may have a Atom pedal (hate to bust a pair tho) that I can strip off a dust cap for ya...I have determined my days are a lot more finite than I wish and it is just parts after all...PM me if I can help - I will be in the shop in the morning.

Will do, thanks!!

Back