When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for rack for my Marshall wells zenith

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

1937Zenith

Finally riding a big boys bike
Anyone out there have a rack with similar patina that would fit my zenith? Let me know thanks!

CE53EC9B-CBAB-4D1B-9AD9-F297D3BB008A.jpeg

Nice bike; looks like the era when the hardware store sold Excelsior-Snyder-built bikes.
Sometimes rear racks will not fit too well if the saddle-seat is to low/far back, causing interference.

Nice bike; looks like the era when the hardware store sold Excelsior-Snyder-built bikes.
Sometimes rear racks will not fit too well if the saddle-seat is to low/far back, causing interference.
Thanks I appreciate it. I’ve bought and sold many tank bikes over the years but have never been able to part with this one. Just dig it too much haha. Also thanks for the insight

Nice old bike. I like the Bontrager Hank red lines. I have a pr. and am glad I got them. I don't think they make them anymore. Gary

Nice old bike. I like the Bontrager Hank red lines. I have a pr. and am glad I got them. I don't think they make them anymore. Gary
Thanks yeah I’ve been keeping my eye out for another set but like you said really hard to find now

This bike is a prewar Snyder made Rollfast/Hawthorne...etc, but the chain guard is a postwar CWC made Roadmaster. Chainring, crank are not correct either. Crank should be dogleg style.

Back