When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$$$ for vintage Headbadges

-

How many Prewar Schwinn Names were used on thier Bicycles

• Total voters
I''m going to say more than 500. There maybe a lot that are unknown.
I think so also. I have found nearly 200 and find more almost every day. It would be cool to put together a list. Everyone sold them. Are you a fellow Guitar Player? Barry

I'll check my stock, those alone would make a nice collection. Some high dollar ones in there.
That would be great Catfish. I'd love that. I am obsessed with finding as many Badges as possible to go with the Schwinn names I have found. Thank you. Barry

That would be great Catfish. I'd love that. I am obsessed with finding as many Badges as possible to go with the Schwinn names I have found. Thank you. Barry
Hey Shawn, You must be the Guru Pete told me about? Barry

Hey guys, I just bought a 36 C model Schwinn. It's my first bike and I'm trying to learn as much about it as possible. Have you guys seen or heard of this badge? Wyeth Standard Hardware & Co. just thought I would ask. Robbie

IMG_3188.JPG

Hey guys, I just bought a 36 C model Schwinn. It's my first bike and I'm trying to learn as much about it as possible. Have you guys seen or heard of this badge? Wyeth Standard Hardware & Co. just thought I would ask. Robbie

View attachment 420319
Hey there, Wyeth Hardware was a Wholesale Distributer for Schwinn bikes. Here are photos I have.
WYETH STANDARD 1934 01.jpg
WYETH STANDARD 1934 02.jpg
WYETH STANDARD 01.jpg
WYETH STANDARD 02.jpg
WYETH STANDARD 1935 03.jpg
WYETH 03jpg.jpg
WYETH 04jpg.jpg
WYETH 08.jpg
WYETH 09.jpg
WYETH COMPANY 1953.jpg
bike3.jpg
WYETH TIRE METAL SIGN.jpg