When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for recommendations for matching a tank to a patina bike. If you know someone here on The Cabe or otherwise. Please let me know. Thank you.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kreika

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Hey all,
Got a project on the horizon and am looking for some advice/recommendations to folks out there that are really good at matching up colors and applying killer patina.
Thanks for any and all input!

Luxlow a member in Colorado has nice examples, but may be downsizing.

Now that is one noun cluster: spot, faux, patina, tank, paint, match; 5-nouns.
The CABE plain language guidelines clearly states: "Readability suffers when three words that are ordinarily separate nouns follow in succession.
"Once you get past three, the string becomes unbearable".

a3e9028eaba5bfaa40cd0381b9ca67f6.jpg

Tim Brandt in San Diego. I haven't heard much from Tim on here lately but you may want to contact him.

Luxlow a member in Colorado has nice examples, but may be downsizing.

Now that is one noun cluster: spot, faux, patina, tank, paint, match; 5-nouns.
The CABE plain language guidelines clearly states: "Readability suffers when three words that are ordinarily separate nouns follow in succession.
"Once you get past three, the string becomes unbearable".

Thanks for the clarification/correction. I was just trying to convey my complete needs in the message title. Sometimes if your vague you might not get what your looking for. Have a nice day.

Back