When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for reproduction Krates

-

MOPARHOOSIER

On Training Wheels
I dont post much but always follow along. Love some of the bikes you guys post. I love to reminisce plus their just damn cool. Currently, Im finishing up and decorating a new building to store my classic cars in and am trying to do a 60's and 70's theme. I have one section dedicated to my cars, another section of a General Store im building (facade only) and another section I wanted to display a rainbow of Schwinn Krates. I already have Orange, Black and Grape but I need all the rest. I cant spend all the money on real Krates so I figured I would do the repos. I dont care if their boxed or assembled. I figure eventually they will come out with more colors so if I have to wait, I will but if I can get the rainbow completed during the final stages of decorating that would be awesome. Anybody interested in selling any of the repos's I need for a reasonable price?

Thanks for the read
Brian

Back