When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for reproduction Krates

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

MOPARHOOSIER

On Training Wheels
I dont post much but always follow along. Love some of the bikes you guys post. I love to reminisce plus their just damn cool. Currently, Im finishing up and decorating a new building to store my classic cars in and am trying to do a 60's and 70's theme. I have one section dedicated to my cars, another section of a General Store im building (facade only) and another section I wanted to display a rainbow of Schwinn Krates. I already have Orange, Black and Grape but I need all the rest. I cant spend all the money on real Krates so I figured I would do the repos. I dont care if their boxed or assembled. I figure eventually they will come out with more colors so if I have to wait, I will but if I can get the rainbow completed during the final stages of decorating that would be awesome. Anybody interested in selling any of the repos's I need for a reasonable price?

Thanks for the read
Brian

Back