When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for right pedals Help please

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
You are totally incorrect about the 1959 Phantom pedals. Do some research and you will be enlightened. ;)
SO IN 59 PHANTOMS USED THAT PEDAL YOU PICTURED ABOVE..... DO YOU HAVE ANY LITERATURE SHOWING THAT.....I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT.

Last edited:
SO IN 59 THEY USED THAT PEDAL YOU PICTURED ABOVE..... DO YOU HAVE ANY LITERATURE SHOWING THAT.

Yes. The spec for the 59 Phantom pedal is Part # 6507. Same pedal used on the Corvette, Jaguar, Fair Lady, Traveler and even the Cycle Truck.

1586020818885.png

….YES INTERESTING I FOUND THIS LITERATURE RIGHT BEFORE YOU SENT IT....I STAND CORRECTED....LOOKS LIKE THEY USED A DIFFERENT GRIP ALSO.

And the saddle. The grips could vary, Schwinn screwed up on more than a handful of catalog images showing that particular type of grip. The Black or colored flush teardrop grips of previous years could have also been used on the 59's.

And the clover chain ring was standard.

SO IT LOOKS LIKE THE GUARD DECAL... PEDALS... GRIPS ARE A ONE YEAR DEAL ON THIS MODEL.

And the saddle. The grips could vary, Schwinn screwed up on more than a handful of catalog images showing that particular type of grip. The Black or colored flush teardrop grips of previous years could have also been used on the 59's.

And the clover chain ring was standard.
...YES THE SADDLE ALSO IS THAT RUBBER TYPE ONE YEAR DESIGN ON THIS MODEL...YOU LEARN SOMETHING NEW EVERYDAY.

Last edited:
Back