When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for some help, please!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello all! I sadly have just come into possession of this bike because my Great Grandma (95 years old) just passed away. I am pretty sure it is a decently pricey bike, but I could be wrong. I can't seem to pinpoint what exactly it is, or how much it is worth. Any help from you guys would be awesome, and much appreciated! Also, I'm pretty positive everything on the bike is original, except for the tires because they say made in Taiwan and look very new compared to everything else! View attachment 795046 View attachment 795047 View attachment 795049 View attachment 795050 View attachment 795051 View attachment 795054 View attachment 795057

Cool [emoji41] Beans !

Don’t take less than $10K !

I believe this is a 1939
But definitely a Cantilever Super Deluxe Autocycle.
Original paint but slight rot in the tank. Otherwise a very nice and very desirable bike.
Good Luck and be patient with taking offers. They will only get better.
If I had the funds I'd be all over it, I really like the color combo. It's a big plus in selling points as well.
One of my bucket list bikes and I'm sure many others as well.
JKent

I believe this is a 1939
But definitely a Cantilever Super Deluxe Autocycle.
Original paint but slight rot in the tank. Otherwise a very nice and very desirable bike.
Good Luck and be patient with taking offers. They will only get better.
If I had the funds I'd be all over it, I really like the color combo. It's a big plus in selling points as well.
One of my bucket list bikes and I'm sure many others as well.
JKent
Wouldnt a Special deluxe have a rear drum brake and a high flange front hub???

Back