When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for some info on this awesome 10" hard tire bike. (lots of pics)...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tricycle Monkey

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for some info on this awesome little bike I traded for a month ago, can't find anything on it. Guy I got it off of said it's late 60's (67 or 68) and was only made one year (can't find any info to confirm this tho). It has 10" hard tires. Marked "Sears" on the front and "70" on the chain guard. I include a pic of the serial number. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks...

IMG_0994-1.jpg

IMG_1003-1.jpg

IMG_1002-1.jpg

IMG_1000-1.jpg

IMG_0998-1.jpg

IMG_0996-1.jpg

IMG_0995-1.jpg

Model number

Your model numb Says it's a sears sidewalk And look like a sears screamer but I'm no expert amf made a muscle bike called coaster brake aswell

good luck
loop

Last edited:
Not a fan of muscle bikes in general

but I surely would hang that on my wall! Never seen one!

Many thanks for the info ! Someone else told me it might be a "screamer" also... Cool cool... thanks again...

Your model numb Says it's a sears sidewalk And look like a sears screamer but I'm no expert amf made a muscle bike called coaster brake aswell

good luck
loop

tanksalot, that probably wont happen for sometime, but if it dose, will do...

Looking for some info on this awesome little bike I traded for a month ago, can't find anything on it. Guy I got it off of said it's late 60's (67 or 68) and was only made one year (can't find any info to confirm this tho). It has 10" hard tires. Marked "Sears" on the front and "70" on the chain guard. I include a pic of the serial number. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Many thanks...

IMG_0994-1.jpg

IMG_1003-1.jpg

IMG_1002-1.jpg

IMG_1000-1.jpg

IMG_0998-1.jpg

IMG_0996-1.jpg

IMG_0995-1.jpg
Not trying to be a smart ass but don't you think moving the bike out of the garage you would have better pictures.

Back