When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking For Speed O Byke Information And History

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

CeeBee

Finally riding a big boys bike
I know just enough about a recently purchased Speed-O-Byke to be dangerous and would like to know more about the history of these little guys. I am familiar with Spanky McFarland advertising these in 1932, but I cannot find much information other than some You Tube links to him playing on one. I would like to know the full history and range of production, etc. I did find some references online that states the early ones have brass badges and later ones are aluminum, but no specific information regarding total years of production, etc. Mine has the aluminum badge if that helps.
Any help with more specific history, and of course any insight to value, will be greatly appreciated!
20160801_182149_zps40numzdl.jpg

20160801_182205_zpsetyykoep.jpg

20160801_182246_zpss5kzstvg.jpg

Type Speed O Byke in the forum search and you get about 3 pages of related posts.

I know just enough about a recently purchased Speed-O-Byke to be dangerous and would like to know more about the history of these little guys. I am familiar with Spanky McFarland advertising these in 1932, but I cannot find much information other than some You Tube links to him playing on one. I would like to know the full history and range of production, etc. I did find some references online that states the early ones have brass badges and later ones are aluminum, but no specific information regarding total years of production, etc. Mine has the aluminum badge if that helps.
Any help with more specific history, and of course any insight to value, will be greatly appreciated!
20160801_182149_zps40numzdl.jpg

20160801_182205_zpsetyykoep.jpg

20160801_182246_zpss5kzstvg.jpg

Back