When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Speedometer Repair

-

ninolecoast

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Looking for someone/place that can replace broken glass lens in my speedometer.
Thanks,
Mike

I was thinking the same person. Worked with Andy dozens of times over the years..Top notch..Is a mod on the SBF forums.

Thank You.
Andy doesn’t think he can get it apart without causing damage to the speedo head. Shame it got broken in transit.

How the heck did that happen in transit? That is not something that happens with an inadvertent drop.

I guess FM. It was packed pretty well. Box didn’t look like it was run over, lol Was in box with speedo drive and cable. Took a jolt along the way.

I met a lot of bike friends there and the old Heritage site..Info is info and the a lot of them are here..GTs58 rings a bell.
But, too political there now as you can't voice your opinion.

I met a lot of bike friends there and the old Heritage site..Info is info and the a lot of them are here..GTs58 rings a bell.
But, too political there now as you can't voice your opinion.
I don't disagree with you, however, I have had posts deleted here for far much less. Like someone asked me about a part and I said I don't know I will have to Circle Back with you on that.

Back