When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for the owner of this bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yes , trexlertown , there has never been a swap meet season like this , there will be so many bikes bikes for sale , bought , and inspected , . I hope my insurance settlement lawsuit will be over , and I will be buying a lot of stuff , . I HAVE BEEN SELLING bikes locally, and building up my pocket money . I want a super streamliner bad , not very interested in restored stuff , still there is an example in the copake auction , good luck everyone , be safe , good health , let the getting begin , thanks for correcting me on trexlertown , my 67 or 68 in oct. Brain slips on occasion !

Actually?! Seems way way to early to call yet
Sad but true; because of the huge scale of the swap (over 20 miles to do a single walk-through) months of planning and logistics are involved. It is not as easy as just canceling a few porta-johns.

Hey.....
That bike looks familiar!!
Thank you for all the nice comments and I do still do own this gem.
Some days I still can't believe that I have been blessed to be the caretaker of this beauty.
Greg
Make sure you keep it forever!!!

Back