When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looking for this bike

-

Handle Bar Hoarder

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
did anyone get this bike the post is on hear under
1541069449843.png

stuff on ebay , craigslist , facebook ....if so id like to buy it... pm me hear thank you.... or one just like it

I looked at it Saturday morning. It is in a town called Deep River CT. It is a nice original Columbia. It was at a 2 day tag sale, I left an offer and my name, but I have not yet heard back. It was local but not exactly my cup of tea... what should I have offered?

Jim

I looked at it Saturday morning. It is in a town called Deep River CT. It is a nice original Columbia. It was at a 2 day tag sale, I left an offer and my name, but I have not yet heard back. It was local but not exactly my cup of tea... what should I have offered?

Jim
good question Jim.... don,t know if you git it or anyone else i give $800 for it i live in california 92262 have to be shipt..... like to see the other side of bike frist thank you

good question Jim.... don,t know if you git it or anyone else i give $800 for it i live in california 92262 have to be shipt..... like to see the other side of bike frist thank you
I have not heard from the gentleman as of now. $800 is very generous and I thank you for the kind offer, but I gotsta get her first. I will pursue
IMG_6146[1].JPG

IMG_6145[1].JPG

IMG_6144[1].JPG

Opps. Some are upside down. Stay tuned.

Jim

Back