When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for wheel builder in Orange County ca

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mikeob

Look Ma, No Hands!
I have two sets of wood rims 28' one set of metal 28' ? Looking for someone to help me with these. Thank you- mike

Felix bike shop in Gardena. A bit far but Fernando is good. Call in advance and let him know you’re coming. Usually it’s 1hr wait for a pair of wheels.

Last edited:
Felix bike shop in Gardena. A bit far but Fernando is good. Call in advance and let him know you’re coming. Usually it’s 1hr wait for a pair of wheels.
An hour?? Holy S*%T. I don't think there's a shop in the state of Georgia that would lace a set of wheels in less than a week... and that may be a stretch. Certainly not a shop that'll lace while you wait.... Les Schawb style. Cali...

Big Wheel Bicycle shop in Anaheim off Euclid is awesome. Shop is organized and lots of work station space so they don't lose your parts or damage your bike. Ask for Pete.

I just have to pipe in here- building a wheel is not hard. It takes some careful measurements, ordering the right spokes and paying attention. That is all. And from an ego perspective, you can't really call yourself a bicycle mechanic if you can't build a wheel! Best source of information I've found is this e-book:
Ballooner wheels are super simple, but the book covers offsets, high low flanges, and just about anything you will run into. Try building a wheel it's easier than you think!

Back