When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to buy any mostly complete vintage tricycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

dungo

Finally riding a big boys bike
Looking to buy any pre 1960 children/adult tricycles that have all the main components.
PM if you have any for sale or comment on here
Thanks

I have a couple I'm working on, not sure when they will be done??? The rusty one has some rust issues, nothing that can't be repaired but pretty darn rare!

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 86
I have a couple I'm working on, not sure when they will be done??? The rusty one has some rust issues, nothing that can't be repaired but pretty darn rare!

Those are very nice ! How much do you think the white on will be when your done?

tricycles

006.jpg
003.jpg
001.jpg
002.jpg
002.jpg
i have 3 tricycles for sale 2 60 midwest and 1 60 murray rocket with all the reflectors
sill there i though i had some pic in photo bucket but guess not if interested i will get
some and post them up for you need to sale some stuff to add some more.

Last edited:
I have one Midwest model from the '50s I'm thinking of selling. It's complete with a springer seat, original tires still have tread, and even has a metal basket on front. I'll post a photo link either tonight or tomorrow, when I'm off work. I wouldn't have time to pack and ship until mid-April when I'm finally off the 72-hour work weeks I'm working now.

Dave

Last edited:
Yupp sounds good, just get those pics up as soon as you can.
Thanks

Here's the Midwest photo links. Send me a PM to discuss details if you decide on this one. Thanks! -Dave

AMidWest2-1.jpg

AMidWest1a-1.jpg

AMidWest1-1.jpg

Dungo, You should probably let everybody know you are in Saskatchewan... Shipping is going to be expensive!

If anybody knows a cheap way to ship from the U.S. up to Canada..., fill us in!

There is no cheap way to ship to Canada from the US but I have found the absolute best way to ship is via the USPS. I made the mistake of thinking I was going to save money by shipping through UPS the first time and I did...until the recipient was billed an additional $60 in "brokerage fees".
Lesson learned and now I only ship USPS. There are no hidden fees. The other issue are the high taxes imposed by the Canadian government..even if you ship as a gift, your item cannot have a value over $60 or it will be taxed.
All of this is not problem if the buyer is willing to pay the shipping and other fees, however the ultimate way to buy anything is to cross the border with a van and load it up.

Back