When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found Looking to buy

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Luis7693

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Im looking for this front rack cant seem to find it if you have it or know where i can find it let me know

VINTAGE-BICYCLE-FRONT-RACK-WALD-3-hole-for.jpg

Luis i shipped it this morning - just some advice on future cabe transactions which will probably help everyone involved

1. dont ask the status of a shipped package EVERY day
2. dont threaten a refund to get a response ... people are not glued to thecabe every second of the day. Yes - i sometimes dont log in for a few days
3. we agreed to one price and you sent me less - if you wanted to not send it as a friend - that is cool, but then factor in the fee. Thankfully the shipping was less than i expected.
4. i STILL refunded you some money on the shipping! I should have kept it for a PIA charge

#firstandlasttime

Hey i sent you pm that i didnt know what i did wrong for the fee to appear i dont have much experience on paypal. I sent you the ammount you asked for complete . And i even ask you if there was a way to make it up to you
If you want me to pay the fee (which i didnt even know existed) just let me know i have no problem with that

Back