When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to ride in Rhode Island.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sven

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I guess this is the correct spot for this thread

My brother in law and I are planning on heading up to Rhode Island in the near future. It's the last state , in the lower 48, on his bucket list to see. He wants to do the Block Island route for sure. That's one day.

I know there are other trails great for biking. , does anyone have any insight on which trails are best.
Also areas of interest to see? Where's the best place to find lodging. Where to grab a brew and a bite to eat.
Thanks...

We have 4 decent bike paths throughout the state. As mentioned the Blackstone in northern RI is the most scenic. Plenty of mountain biking and or gravel roads in Arcadia state park towards the western part of the state off of RT 165

We have 4 decent bike paths throughout the state. As mentioned the Blackstone in northern RI is the most scenic. Plenty of mountain biking and or gravel roads in Arcadia state park towards the western part of the state off of RT 165

Want to return to complete the East Bay Trail. When is the Best time to do Arcadia State Park? Aren't the black flies really bad there?

Back