Looking toget some chain rings cut

This ad disappears when logged in

Bozman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Aug 6, 2009
Alexandria, Virginia United States
Does anyone have a good shop that I can get some custom chain rings (nickeled metal) made? I'm located in the DC Metro area but I'm willing to work with folks across the US if they are a solid machine shop.

Thanks in Advance,

Boz

bricycle

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Nov 18, 2009
Chicago area west
Guy on E-Bay does it reasonable too, guess look up custom chain wheels?

New Mexico Brant

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 6, 2016
Santa Fe, New Mexico
www.BrantMackley.com
Jesse McCauley and I met a guy at the October Hershey Antique Auto Swap who just does nickel plating only. He had examples of his work there that were outstanding. I believe the guy is based in Vermont or New Hampshire. I took one of his cards but I fear it likely is back in Pennsylvania. Maybe @Jesse McCauley can place his hands on the guy's contact details.

Jesse McCauley

McCauley Cycle Works
Mar 5, 2013
Richmond, Virginia
Jesse McCauley and I met a guy at the October Hershey Antique Auto Swap who just does nickel plating only. He had examples of his work there that were outstanding. I believe the guy is based in Vermont or New Hampshire. I took one of his cards but I fear it likely is back in Pennsylvania. Maybe @Jesse McCauley can place his hands on the guy's contact details.
I'm a little upside down right now amidst a move but when I lay hands I'll post, it stood out that he was exclusively a nickel bright work man.

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture