When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lookout Mountain GA. Chainless

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
-

jkent

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1.jpg

Anyone from the Cabe end up with this bike? I'm pretty sure it is a Columbia, We all know it's a chainless.
Not sure what the asking price was. I called a few days before the estate sale to ask a few questions about it and the guy that was running the sale got really nasty with me. Kinda turned me away from making a 3 1/2 hour drive just to see what it was priced at. first thing I asked was if he could tell me a price on it. He told me " under no circumstances will he give a price to something before the start of the sale". I asked a few more questions and he told me " I don't think you understand what I'm saying, I'm not giving out ANY information before the start of the sale". At that point, I was finished talking to him.
I just said Thank you and hung up the phone. I explained to him I was several hours away in another state before I asked any questions. Just wondering if anyone from here got it and what it went for.
Thanks, JKent

Back