When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looks like a 1990 Cannondale 3.0 Aluminum MtnB

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

new2olbikes

Finally riding a big boys bike
I found this locally at a flea market, along w/ a nice Specialized Rock Hopper but that had a rust through on a chain-stay strut (didn't find that till too late). This is the 2nd MB, I've owned. My 1st was a Ross Mt Olympus, which I received as a 40th B-day gift,(2.8 decades prior) that was neglected into oblivion. This has a smaller frame, which I think I like, EZ-on/off, though I'm not gonna do any serious off road stuff or slopes through the trees anymore but it's comfortable to ride, smoother and more nimble than the Ross was and way lighter, gonna ride this for a while, I like the stability and easy to handle weight. I did use the links for the Cannondale info & catalogs but the equipment doesn't seem to match up exactly(?), anyway, here's the pics.

SDC17722.JPGSDC17724.JPGSDC17728.JPG

SDC17727.JPGSDC17729.JPGSDC17730.JPGSDC17732.JPGSDC17731.JPGSDC17725.JPGSDC17737.JPGSDC17733.JPG

SDC17735.JPG

Back