When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks like a Western Flyer wagon, but....?

-

Lisa T

On Training Wheels
Bought this years ago at a garage sale. After doing some research, it appears to be a Western Flyer wagon, based on the style of the "hub caps" (large and silver like a WF, not small like a Radio Flyer) and the sides (long sides have 2 panels each and the front pieces have 2 planks while the back ones have 3 each), which I've only see on WF wagons, not RF wagons). However, there is no marking on my wagon. I know the ones produced in the 1960's had Western Flyer stencilled/painted on them. Is it possible my wagon is just older than that?? The paint is old and looks original, so I don't think anything has been painted over. The only other possibility I could come up with is that the panel with the name had been replaced with an unmarked one from another, equally old wagon, but that seems unlikely.

Any opinions or info greatly appreciated.

20170930_104408[1].jpg

20170930_104553[1].jpg

I have one that looks like yours mine has the artillery style wheels from the research
I done it is a garton I will post pic later also on the stakes it says rapid delivery here
is the pic

100_4540.JPG

100_4539.JPG

Last edited:
Back