When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

looks like the price for old bikes is going up..

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm getting ready to restore a Airflow now and part of the fun to me is to find all the right parts. I will ride this bike thats part of the fun. The reason it is not fun for those ROADIES................ They don't have a seat!......... LOL!

A late 30s Airflow is the Holy Grail of Vintage bikes but that seller is out of his skull if he thinks he can get that price.

A late 30s Airflow is the Holy Grail of Vintage bikes but that seller is out of his skull if he thinks he can get that price.

DUDE....

Edumacation?

You people don't know crap about the bicycle market....

If you guys do find one of these bikes you would probably part it out and sell it... To much work not original paint Tisk tisk had to let it go....

Only the POPE has money for this power!!!

Dang!

DUDE....

Edumacation?

You people don't know crap about the bicycle market...

If you guys do find one of these bikes you would probably part it out and sell it... To much work not original paint Tisk tisk had to let it go....

Only the POPE has money for this power!!!

Dang!

Well..... I have been in the game for over 20 years and i'm still learning! I don't hang out with God and the pope!......... Who are you to tell anyone anything???!!... I think this is about You and Walter thinking you know everything!....... Giving your opinion is one thing!... But attacking is another!... I think you should ride your bike with the seat on!... It might feel better!...... Tell you what!..... I will call you before i buy a bike next time god!...... Are you going to tell us you have the biggest D__K now too!.... Well.... You won!......:rolleyes:

walter branch is a library: http://www.librarytechnology.org/lwc-displaylibrary.pl?RC=24332

the Pope is a German

and this guy is bicycle jesus:

169674013_b7fdde4b60jpgv0-1.jpg

Back