When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Loosley Cycle Co. Birmingham Alabama

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Jesus Marimba

On Training Wheels
I’m trying to find more information about the Loosley Cycle Co which existed in Birmingham, Alabama from the mid 1890s to early 1920’s. Has anyone heard of or has any parts, badges, frames, etc. for sale for this company and the bicycle model “Birmingham Bicycle”? Not sure if anyone collects these bicycles or if they even exist…. Thanks for reading!

I’m trying to find more information about the Loosley Cycle Co which existed in Birmingham, Alabama from the mid 1890s to early 1920’s. Has anyone heard of or has any parts, badges, frames, etc. for sale for this company and the bicycle model “Birmingham Bicycle”? Not sure if anyone collects these bicycles or if they even exist…. Thanks for reading!

I have never heard of nor seen a Birmingham Bicycle. Here are a couple newspaper ads:

1897.07.08 - The Birmingham News.JPG

1897.08.06 - The Birmingham News.JPG

1898.01.30 - Brimingham Post (Birmingham AL).JPG

Thanks for the info! Any mention of “Birmingham Bicycle” or Loosley Cycle Co in any of these catalogs?? Thanks again!

Back