When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Los Angeles/oc.....no Future

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Your converse must have been hungry.

I quite liked your joke... and tried to improve on it while not offending anyone or appearing racist myself.... of course people can find offense in just about anything if they are looking. :eek: My Israeli mother in law thought it was funny, so to me passed the test.

Hate to point out, but there are regular contributors here that have a great deal of trouble with spelling, punctuation, etc. Just read what you have written before you push the SEND button please.

Mike
I like it. I approve this message!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just spotted this in the Wholesale parts dept out back...:rolleyes:
20160727_155725.jpg

consider yourself luckey,i live in minneapolis,highest solmolian pop in the us,was at the bike shop sat.a somali came in and didnt know enough english to tell the owner what he wanted done to his bike!some nice areas of the city have been turned to s--t!!

Spoker, you gotta see the irony of you mentioning how poor someone else's english is... Is solmolian pop on available in Minneapolis? I'd like to try some!

consider yourself luckey,i live in minneapolis,highest solmolian pop in the us,was at the bike shop sat.a somali came in and didnt know enough english to tell the owner what he wanted done to his bike!some nice areas of the city have been turned to s--t!!
Consider yourself "Lucky", highest "somalian" population. I think you have turned off your "spell check" feature on your P.C.

Last edited:
Back