When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost a few bicycles

-
That's really crazy. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I've heard stories about structures burning down from lightning, but I have never seen first hand photos of such a situation before. As unfortunate as this is, try not to loose hope; as you are cleaning up, you never know, you might can at least glean some parts and pieces out that either you or someone else might can still use. Being steel, there may still be a fair amount of recoverable pieces in there, restorable parts that can be sold as a restoration project, things like that. We're keeping you in our thoughts, and wish you only the best of luck.

Phattire Mike, I do understand what you're going thru, keep your head up, do the clean up, some stuff can be saved, there was nothing you could do, and I'm sure you have alot of friends and family that can help with the rebuild. You ask if anyone else has had a a loss from fire. A fire destroys everything, My world was turned upside down by a flood. A flood just damages everything, (what dosen't flote away). We have plenty of pictures but I didn't have flood insurance. We had people show up to help we didn't even know including a boy scout troop. To me the worst of it was the garage with a FE Dragster and a 426 Hemi hotrod and 3 other hemis. When I pulled the oil pan drain plugs literally gallons of water first then oil. Took some time but both were rebuilt. To my wife the worst was the house, front and back porches gone, everything in the yard gone, including the pool. Your bump in the road will end up as just a memory in time, be strong, do the labor, and hug your helpers.

WOW......Major bummer. You were down in your health, now this? Things gotta get better. As mentioned, at least there was no injury or worse to you or family. All your Caber pals are thinking good thoughts and a HUGE positive turn on your luck. Try to smile, it will ward off bad sh**.

Back