When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost a few bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hola @Phattiremike ! Sorry for your loss!!! The must important thing is no life were lost* we had in our family, fires in the past* but the the hard hurricanes in the same year, or the earthquakes during the all year in 2020*!* My best wishes and prayers to you for a quick recovery God bless you*!*

Thanks everyone, clean up starts tomorrow, Insurance Co. was super fair on the building so I doubled the size of the new building, will be completed by the end of the month. I did a personal property list for contents I'm hoping they are just as generous (bikes were included on the list stay tuned).
-mike

Sorry for your loss Mike, But as stated before at least there was no personal injuries or loss. Good luck with the rebuild. (still shaking my head at the odds of lightning hitting that shed though)

Man, this really sucks. I’m very sorry for your loss. I don’t think I’d be able to live if one of my precious Monarks was destroyed. If you’d be willing to, I’m interested in the remains of the b6 for a local restaurant I’m decorating. I’d pay for it.

Back