When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost a few bicycles

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
So sorry to see this! Such a random thing to have happen.😳 I'm happy nobody was hurt and your loss wasn't worse. Also glad to hear your insurance seems to be working to help make lemonade out of lemons! I see a few pieces in that pile that may make good decorations on the new, bigger structure. Might I suggest keeping some stuff as wall hangers for your new place? Plenty of history & great conversation pieces.....👍

Man that so sucks! Lucky to have it covered, insured. The bikes, if insured, 'Personal property', you're probably OK, yet that brings another question into play, the IRS and 28% tax on collectibles. Like, if reimbersed would it file as a gain no difference if sold? If that were the case then, I was reading somthing to the effect, the other day, that, If you went out and reinvested the money into a collectible or art; whatever within a certin time period then there's no gain.
Which brings up a potential bright side, I mean, if this is how it can work.
It's Shopping time,, Yeehaw!!!!

Man that so sucks! Lucky to have it covered, insured. The bikes, if insured, 'Personal property', you're probably OK, yet that brings another question into play, the IRS and 28% tax on collectibles. Like, if reimbersed would it file as a gain no difference if sold? If that were the case then, I was reading somthing to the effect, the other day, that, If you went out and reinvested the money into a collectible or art; whatever within a certin time period then there's no gain.
Which brings up a potential bright side, I mean, if this is how it can work.
It's Shopping time,, Yeehaw!!!!
Well that's something to think about but I called the bicycles older daily riders, never mentioned the word collectable, like I said lets see if it flies, I have nothing to loose.

-mike

Back