When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost another bicycle brother

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

ranman

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Lost my best friend, fishing buddy, bicycle and mushroom hunting buddy.
God speed Joe Leeper. Bound to be a Schwinn in heaven with your name on it.
He had a good run. Lived to be 85. Not looking for sympathy just encourage you to spread the love, you never know when the last time will be.
B6DB11A5-FDBA-40E9-9257-DD5B40969274.jpeg

243C6D26-D90A-4DC1-9503-BD05AE6A3F3F.jpeg

C98FD14D-58A1-4853-A685-516C64522BC9.jpeg

Lost my best friend, fishing buddy, bicycle and mushroom hunting buddy.
God speed Joe Leeper. Bound to be a Schwinn in heaven with your name on it.
He had a good run. Lived to be 85. Not looking for sympathy just encourage you to spread the love, you never know when the last time will be.
View attachment 882054
View attachment 882055

View attachment 882056
It looked like a great time to be both young and old.

Roll fast with the wind at your back giving you speed, Joe.

I appreciate everyone’s comments. He was one heckuva guy. He was my father in law as well but we became instant friends.
I’d like to share one of my favorite hunts with you all. I call it 5/5/12/3/84. It goes with the pic with him and the 3 bikes in front of my shop.
Pulled out of my driveway at 5am and pulled back in at 5pm. Illinois and back in 12 hours with 3 bikes in the back of Joe’s Chevy S10. I drove all day.
So I’ve covered all the numbers but the 84?
On the way back on I70 he leaned over and looked at the speedometer and said “you’re driving my truck 84 miles an hour!” I said it’s 170 Joe, I’m just going with the flow! We both laughed. It was a long exhausting fun filled day and we bought every bike we went after. Good times, no GREAT DAY!

Back