When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost: G519 Persons toolbag and saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mercian

I live for the CABE
Dear All,

seeing Tomato John's thread on a toolbag and saddle made me think to put this here. To avoid confusion,, these are not the ones shown by Tomato John!

Late last year I bought a G519 Person's saddle and Toolbag from a CABE member in California, to be posted to France. Through no fault of his they reached French customs, and then without explanation, were returned to California (this has never happened before). He made a second attempt to send them, with the same result, except this time the US Post Office appear to have lost the parcel when it returned to California.

Below are pictures of the bag and saddle, in case anyone sees them for sale. If you do, please let me know.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Saddle 01.jpg
Saddle 02.jpg
Toolbag 01.jpg
Toolbag 02.jpg

Hi Tomato John,

Thanks for your positive thoughts. It was your post that made me think about putting the details up here.

It is what it is, first time I've lost something in literally hundreds of US-France transactions, and I can think of worse things to have lost in that time.

Best Regards,

Adrian

Hi Tomato John,

Thanks for your positive thoughts. It was your post that made me think about putting the details up here.

It is what it is, first time I've lost something in literally hundreds of US-France transactions, and I can think of worse things to have lost in that time.

Best Regards,

Adrian
Very true. It’s a pretty unique item one would think that eventually it would pop up somewhere. Keep your fingers crossed.

Check the online auctions at Gov.org - that’s where the postal stuff ends up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, Land O'Arches,

Thanks for that, I wasn't aware of it.

Have a Good Weekend,

Best Regards,

Adrian

Back