When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lot Of 3 Stingray Value?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
View attachment 300052 View attachment 300050 View attachment 300044 I went ahead and got them. The orange one is a 67 deluxe. Blue one is a 68 deluxe midget. And the red one is a lil tiger (not sure of the year). Here are some better pics....hope I did ok. If anyone knows anything about these models, I would appreciate the info!

I did a SERIOUS double take on the coppertone one. I have one sitting here in the exact (or darn close to it) condition (FC60XXX). Same rear tire and all. Which of these are you going to keep? (not looking to buy, looking to know)

REC

I did a SERIOUS double take on the coppertone one. I have one sitting here in the exact (or darn close to it) condition (FC60XXX). Same rear tire and all. Which of these are you going to keep? (not looking to buy, looking to know)

REC
I kept them all...really was going to sell the red tiger and blue midget and my kids decided not to for me. Oh well, starting them off right.

Back