When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots and lots of Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’m definitely not a facebooker but..I created a fake Facebook account just for marketplace and put a random old sign picture as my profile pic. My wife got tired of constantly forwarding my number to people ha! I started to realize that all the grandfathers who don’t “internet” seem to ask their granddaughters to sell their old stuff. The 20 year old girls always seem list on fb. Some absolutely smoking deals on marketplace but they go fast.

Interesting how this thread turned into a discussion regarding facebook. I imagine these responses (and actions) might be a bit different if the list of bikes were all TOC and Prewar bikes. Having said that, I am glad to see this continued discussion as the list didn't leave much else to talk about...

like Freqman1 I thought the link that says "LOG INTO FACEBOOK" would link to a facebook login page but surprise-surprise, it does not. it goes to the ad.

on the subject of links to outside bikes for sale, I post the pics as well so people can still see what it was long after the link has expired.

i don't have FB account either; who has the time???😎
from provided link, pics:
1639097929471.png

1639097952084.png

list was posted already.
...not worth any more time.😎

It's true there's a lot happening on FB marketplace. But the Gen Z's consider that FB is for "old people" and not their preferred method of social media.

I have FB account because some people I know insist on communicating with me that way. I have a pic of the 'flat iron' building in NYC as my profile and nothing has been written or updated in there for yrs. FB is a judgemental cesspool with 'Karen's' and 'trolls'. But it does have that marketplace and things do move.

Gawd help us all when social media becomes the working conscience of NA.

Kevin

Last edited:
No Facebook which is Meta now for me either. I had it the first day it was available. I rejected it same day after I re read the eula on depth. Young people are now saying that Facebook is for old people. Hope they are not using something worse. Of course if you like it I make no personal judgement.

Back