When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lots of Good Prewar Parts List #1

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bobcycles

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
List One

In an ongoing effort to help an internet challenged long time OC collector liquidate items perchased 25 years ago at Orange County bike swaps....I'll be listing this inventory. Sorry no paypal on the following...Checks or better yet, money orders/bank drafts made out to the owner of the parts.
Email me direct at [email protected] if any of the following is of interest

First up

TWO very nice prewar 6hole hole carrier reflectors autocycle style. These are often used by some collectors as period correct 'quick fix' reflectors for the Autocycles and Motorbikes....slightly different than the BICYCLE versions which had the potmetal bezel as opposed to Stainless Steel bezel (automotive). Same reflector, same company with the cosmetic difference of the 'flashier bezel'.

25.00 each or both for 45.00 plus postage

2auto.jpg

A nice lot of VINTAGE Bicycle reflectors here including a very rare 1939 Schwinn 6 Hole Rack reflector (jewel glass faceted one) in fair to presentable shape. Not many people know this was used by Schwinn on the last run of Motorbikes and is a pretty scarce reflector to find. Not mint by any means but decent enough for an original bike. TRY AND FIND ONE. 2 1940s-50s plastic elongated for license plates etc.......One GLASS larger reflector (no bezel or mount) but Mint glass with cool Star Pattern, one 'bulbous' glass jewel reflector, for license plate, fender etc.
Five in all including the rare Schwinn prewar rack one.

60.00 plus postage for the lot.

5refl.jpg

TWO 3 inch 1940s-50s reflectors....1 plastic and one glass Stimsonite type. Both used and in reasonable enough shape, plastic one has some scuffing and fade.
Both for the 30.00 plus postage!

23inch.jpg

Email me direct at [email protected] ......first come first served on the listed items

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back