When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Louisville Elgin blu...

-
This guys phone probably self destructed.

Badbob was probably camped out on his front lawn when he woke up this morning.

I've been trying to get in touch via text / call.....no luck.
Info was shared over on RatRodBikes site also..........one of their members has been in contact with the owner.
It'll be interesting to see how this one will shake out. Hopefully who ever gets it will share info afterwards.

Here we go again. That bike looks familiar. Has it been tossed around on here before?

Seems like it might be legit. Looks like @TRM has a good chance of getting it. Be sure to post pics!

"I have been talking with him since yesterday after you posted it. He's pretty stunned by the overwhelming response that it has created! I gave him a little bit of history about the bike and its value as a sought after rare collectible, he didn't have any idea. "

I talked with him at length (I like the way he talks). Super nice guy. Told me someone from California was trying to call while he was talking to me. Said people were driving over to the cross streets listed on Craigslist and trying to figure out where he was.

Said he traded an old Chevy pickup for it a couple years ago with a fella he trades back and forth with. Sometimes he gets the better end of the deal, sometimes the other fella does. His wife said he needed to clean up around the place. Good times. Well worth the call.

Yep, very genuine humble guy. He was taking it to show it to an older man that wasn't wanting to buy it, but just wanted to see it in person. He had no idea what he was starting when he posted it, his phone is blowing up!

I talked with him at length (I like the way he talks). Super nice guy. Told me someone from California was trying to call while he was talking to me. Said people were driving over to the cross streets listed on Craigslist and trying to figure out where he was.

Said he traded an old Chevy pickup for it a couple years ago with a fella he trades back and forth with. Sometimes he gets the better end of the deal, sometimes the other fella does. His wife said he needed to clean up around the place. Good times. Well worth the call.
That was probably me;)

Back