When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Louisville Elgin blu...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's about 10 minutes from my parents house. I left a message, but have no hope that it'll still be available.

image.png

00m0m_hOyXkVSj9j4_1200x900.jpg

01414_k3Cm5QjOPhE_1200x900.jpg

00A0A_7vgHALEG0ce_1200x900.jpg

He says, it's been a crazy day.
People calling from all over the United States.
He's been offered as much as $6,500 for it so far.
So, it sounds like it's still available.
If any of you guys are anywhere near Louisville, I'd show up with a wad of cash, and I'll bet you'll go home with a genuine Elgin Bluebird.
Money in hand is always a good motivating influence.

Hopefully it gets parted out. I need those pedals. Which aren't correct anyways. Lol

He says, it's been a crazy day.
People calling from all over the United States.
He's been offered as much as $6,500 for it so far.
So, it sounds like it's still available.
If any of you guys are anywhere near Louisville, I'd show up with a wad of cash, and I'll bet you'll go home with a genuine Elgin Bluebird.
Money in hand is always a good motivating influence.
Looks like the offers have gone up. Last I heard from him was $5500. Super nice older gentleman that's more interested in it going to the right home than squeezing every last dollar out of it. Said after trading it for a beat pick-up, it's been lying around the backyard and front porch for over 2 years. He only listed it because his wife insisted he get rid of that junky bike. Bet she's singing another tune now! Best of luck to him.

These bikes don't flip my switch really, but to each his/her own. Poor guy has to get all stressed out now but might get some money in his pocket!:p...
Wonder what is under the housepaint...

Last edited:
Back