When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Louisville Elgin blu...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I got a text from John in Louisville yesterday and he told me that he has caught the fever and decided to keep the Blue Bird for himself and wants to restore it. I advised him to be careful about "restoring" it and instead try to preserve what's under the house paint. I hope he knows what he's getting into!

tenor (2).gif

It happens. Not sure why tho. I'd rather a seller be honest about their intentions. I had someone set to pick up a bike for me in the Detroit area. Deal done, waiting on address. We had spoken several times the day before and that morning, then dead silence. After several calls and left voicemails, I get a text that his brother now wanted to keep it. 2 months later it pops up on CL the next town over for 2x the price. I ended up getting it anyway and asked the seller if he had recently picked it ip off CL. Sure enough, he had offered a bit more and snagged it. Oh well....

Reactions: TRM
Seems like an honest guy though. He probably was so overwhelmed that he lost track of who he said what to and when. Then after it was too late realized what had happened and didn't want to tell me in hopes that I wouldn't ever be the wiser. Probably would've worked if it weren't for the forum.

Not a big deal in the end. There are far more important things in life than what's in the material world!

Back