When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lovell Diamond....Can you date it?

-

BlueBike

On Training Wheels
I found this Lovell Diamond by the side of the road last week. The name badge says Iver Johnson Sporting Goods Lovell Diamond with a serial number of 596716.

I'm looking for any leads about possible dates of manufacturer. I saw a men's version for sale on this forum (without dates), but that's the closest to any images I've found by searching the internet. Any information or links to old catalogs, websites or other references would be appreciated.
Thanks!
20180520_180745.jpg
20180519_175113.jpeg
20180520_180825.jpg
20180520_180751.jpg

Welcome to theCABE! You really know how to make a 'splash'.... very nice FIND; and not far from where it began brand new.

Hot Dang!!!
All I ever see on the side of the road are Walmart and Target 12” toddler bikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WOW! What a great find BlueBike ! Absolutely amazing ! Looks like it is in great original condition. Consider bringing it to our "all Iver Johnson" show this June/July at the Fitchburg Historical Society, (watch for details on the Cabe soon)...................it would be an interesting bike to display. Pete in Fitchburg

Back