When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low Tech Fork Straightening

-
Some times the redneck way is the best way.

Well there's low tech and then there's red neck, I would say this method falls in the latter...

most slightly bent forks have that memory of where it started from. Some biikes are cheapies and need five minutes of work to remain cheapies. I have a fixure for doing my forks but honestly i have seen the redneck method work to perfection!

most slightly bent forks have that memory of where it started from. Some biikes are cheapies and need five minutes of work to remain cheapies. I have a fixure for doing my forks but honestly i have seen the redneck method work to perfection!

There's no question red neck's know how to "Git 'er done". I've known quite a few and they are full of useful information.

Red Neck method

That is exactly how I used to do it. It does work, and it's easy. I'm glad someone else

admitted to this before me. I was going to just keep it to myself.....

Back