When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lozier built Cleveland, model 29

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I wish I would of seen your bike before I had my pins done. We guessed at it and I'm still very happy with it

Took the fork out, because I was curious about how the head cups were designed. They are painted, like the rest of the frame and look like they are part of the frame. Almost looks like they are inserted into the head tube then brazed in place. They act as part of the frame reinforcment, by the looks of 'em. Pretty wild!

Also dig the colors on the fork steer tube. We've got bare steel, dull black, glossy black, then the final color of O.D. Green.

And the reversible handlebar and stem assembly is pretty cool too. The top bolt tightens a "cork" just like the gooseneck style we are all familiar with, except the cork is somehow encapsulated into the stem. Look at the cutaways on teh stem, it shows that it has a double walled construction at the top end! The amount of work they went through in those days to do the simplest thing is mind blowing... THINK, there's GOTTA be a harder way!

Cleveland - Fork Colors.jpg
Cleveland - Handlebar and Stem.jpg
Cleveland - Top Race.jpg

Cleveland - Fork Colors.jpg

Cleveland - Handlebar and Stem.jpg

Cleveland - Top Race.jpg

Dave,

Bike is absolutely fantastic!! I always figured that the blue in the head badge was the darker color as yours is. I have seen many later
badges and they all seems to have a lighter blue which I always thought was incorrect.

The striping is magnificent! I had some of it figured out but yours shows the whole baloney!!!!!! Thanks for those pics ..( I needed them )

And, your serial number is 114095 and mine is 112677. Yours is stamped on the seat lug and mine is stamped on the b/b.

Green was their option and I bet under that badge would really show that beautiful rare green even more than the fork. But, those appear to be orig rivets and
I wouldn't take those out and ruin the integrity of that original bike. What a great find. ( always wondered what the green looked like )

Let me know if you need anything else from the catalogue too.

Bill

Glad you like Bill! Do you have pages from the catalog that show the hubs? If I end up keeping the bike, it'd be neat to find proper hubs for it. I'd lace them up to some Velocity rims and ride it.

Here ya go Dave >> ( continues on the page with the pedals for description )

I can also take pics of the ones on my bike if you need to see them.

L1160266.jpg

I have a cleveland rear hub model 28 missing the bearing cone same as shownin 97 catalog. If your interested i can send you a picture but will not be back home till after Dec first. Dave

Back