When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LQQKING FOR 37-39 Mercury Tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mad Mike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Looking for a tank for my bike. It can not have the tool box ,and be a "regular" , but has to fit the frame and be correct. Any help is welcome! TY -M

My bad- a couple cocktails after work.......Men's 26'' frame. Same tank as Shawn's new toy......

2003_0101MercTank0002.JPG

2003_0101MercTank0003.JPG

2003_0101MercTank0002.JPG

Reactions: mrg
SO- After some schooling today, which was VERY informative= I have a straight tube running from the crankset to the seat post clamp. NOT a curved bar. I also learned that there was a snubbed tank which does NOT protrude past the same bar running from the crank housing to the seat post bar= an additional 1+ inches.
I would accept either one. I don't need a "tool box" tank, but if it's feasible, i'll go for it.

Im learning every day, and thanks to those who are teaching.....
I'm still on the hunt!
Thanks-M:)

Still on the hunt! Id'e really like the long tank pictured-PLZ! Someone has to have one in their stash! Can be without a tool box also!
Straight seat mast here......Elgin will work too. Help me get my heap up to snuff!!!!!! Thanks fella's!

Back