When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ludwig Bike And Sunshine Trike At Local Antique Store

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
One block away from my place. Ludwig 20" boys bike. Skiptooth, seiss light, horn tank, solid white tires, looks complete, maybe very old house paint job, $395
Also a Sunshine tricycle, looks all OG, missing one pedal $95

I have no connection or knowledge of either piece, just throwing it up here. I have more pics, sorry bout quality, best I could do. If interested, I can connect you to the antique store.
100_3219.JPG
100_3226.JPG
100_3221.JPG
100_3222.JPG
100_3224.JPG
100_3228.JPG
100_3234.JPG
100_3233.JPG

I'm thinking over the money on both. I would be curious about the pedal car but judging by their bike prices I'm guessing, it too,is over the money. V/r Shawn

I see the one Murray Ohio hub cap showing on the pedal car in a photo. That's the first Ludwig bicycle I believe I've ever seen.

Dave

I see the one Murray Ohio hub cap showing on the pedal car in a photo. That's the first Ludwig bicycle I believe I've ever seen.

Dave
The same vendor has a Murray pedal car too, think it's called a sadface. I've never seen a Ludwig either. I'm guessing pre war, but not sure.

The bike looks post war to me. I've seen Ludwig badges on Huffmans. V/r Shawn

Hey Al, you sure that Ludwig is a 20"? The tank doesn't appear to fit that frame either. Kinda cool though.

Mike

Back