When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LUXURY LINER ASSAMBLY

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SHO2010

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked this up frome a cabe member about two years ago and have been working on it off and on since. Frame and folks are painted and cleared. Chrome has been polished. Time to put it all back together.
20171008_115854.jpg
20170930_180821.jpg

Here is my tub-o-parts. The handle bars should be re-chromed but I will use them as is for now. I will be sending parts to be chromed this winter.
20171009_174209.jpg

First screw up, as I was putting in the bearing cups in the bottom bracket I rotated the frame up on my bike stand and did not see that I was rubbing the bolts on top of the stand so all evening last night and part of this evening I was repairing the scratch. Not going to be perfect but will still be a good 5 footer.
20171010_175349.jpg

Getting into the final stages of assembly. I am thinking about putting red tires on it. Hope to pick up the chain guard at the Memory Lane swap meet Thursday.
20171024_194359.jpg

Got it finished, I know the chain guard and kick stand are wrong and I am still missing the headlight but it didnt turn out to bad. I have a set of red tires coming that should really set it off. And the spring on the seat broke so I have to get that fixed.
20171103_180019.jpg
20171103_180030.jpg
20171103_180041.jpg

Back