When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

~~Luxury Liner Board Tracker~~

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

yeshoney

I live for the CABE
Not sure why it took me so long to find this place. I see many names I recognize from other boards and many I don't. I hope you enjoy my bikes. They are classics with a twist. This is my later 50's AMF Roadmaster Luxury Liner. Done in a Boardtracker theme. The only modern day improvement is a Nexus internal 4 speed with roller brake. Other than that and the Schwinn Cruiser bars flipped upside down, it is all original. Oh yeah, it also has a Rollfast Top Drag sprocket, forgot that! Enjoy!

Luxliner2.jpg

Luxliner4.jpg

Luxliner6.jpg

Luxliner7.jpg

Last edited:
Good site to join. I have been looking all over ratrodbikes for this bike. I'm building a 'tracker too.
This bike is just awesome!

yeshoney - Very awesome bike! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Cool as hell! Did you ever think about putting an engine on it?
Either way,nice ride!!

awesome bike

Great bike .........But werent plank track bikes totally stripped down even to the brakes?Looks like that wont go too fast.Great lookin bike though.Just an opinion.
JAcycle

50's Roadmaster Luxury Liner

What a great job you did on the bike. I have an identical Roadmaster that was given to me on my birthday in 1957 and I am getting ready to restore it. Could you help with sources for parts? I am missing the rear fender and the tail light interior assembly. I appreciate any help at all. I have been a wooden boat restorer for 15 years but this is my first bicycle.

Help for parts....

Not sure if I can help you on parts. The bike you see was complete when i bought it. It wasn't taken apart and completely detailed etc. The most common parts to find are the springer front ends because they were used on a large span of years. The frames were shared with a few other badges (Hawthorne and Hiawatha I think). The model level varies with each bike. There is one on the auction site right now that I believe is a later model than mine that has a rear rack, but no light. It has what looks like prety decent fenders, but from a small pic it is hard to tell. Sk around for parts on message boards, here, Ratrodbikes.com , schwinn.com/heritage , oldroads.com and keep an eye out for them on ebay. They can get pricey, but if you have to have it to complete a project sometimes it is worth it. I have another Roadmaster that is missing the entire rear rack. It needs a chrome one which makes it that much harder to find. Email me if you need any thing further or want to check on parts. You never know when I might find a few parts here and there.

[email protected]

Thanks, Joe

wow

VERY COOL glad to see I aint the only one with a penchant fer multi speed hubs on the oldies

Back