When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

LUXURY LINER HEADLIGHT HELP

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SHO2010

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I picked up this headlight at Ann Arbor show but haven't been able to get it to work. I checked the bulb it is ok, the batteries are fine. It looks like someone restored it. I took some pictures can anyone tell if something is missing or do the connections have to be wired if so do you have a wiring diagram of how it should be done. Thanks for any help.
20180506_114531.jpg
20180506_114555.jpg
20180506_114639.jpg

Clean your contacts on both sides of the battery terminals with sand paper --looks like silver paint... Check for loose wires...
Looks pretty good- Should work...God Bless--Cowboy

I did clean the terminals. there are no wires in there do you know how it should be wired.

Ok I had the same problem with my Luxury Liner where the light actually bolts to the mount on the bike acts as a ground, I cleaned the mount on the headlight and on the bike itself and the light popped right on and has worked ever since

Ok I had the same problem with my Luxury Liner where the light actually bolts to the mount on the bike acts as a ground, I cleaned the mount on the headlight and on the bike itself and the light popped right on and has worked ever since
That was the problem I recently re-painted the frame and the light had been re-painted when I sanded the paint off light works fine.
Thanks Hammer
20180506_190411.jpg

Awesome, glad to be if service, I beat myself up trying to figure that out everything worked fine, and the only thing I had repainted the bucket, looked at the bottom and saw it acted as a ground, took some paint off the bracket and the light and it popped right on, I was hoping this was your issue as well, I just have to have the light and horn working! Have a good evening

Aaron

Back