When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Luxury Liner rookie.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

guzziworksman

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hello...pretty new to this site - and absolutely new to old bikes. I just picked up this AMF Roadmaster Luxury Liner - and if anyone has an opinion/suggestion/part - please feel free to fire away. I think it's not a repo - mostly because of the skinny spokes; non-script branding on the chain guard; riveted brass head badge; and a number stamped under the crank...I think it reads, 17 92 18. Last two digits are hard to decipher. It obviously needs a chain, a correct headlight, and, I'm guessing, correct grips and seat. It looks like it'll clean up pretty well - I'll make it a winter project. I'd really like the tank chrome/paint to be better - but getting into rechroming looks like it'd be a bottomless money pit. I'm fairly sure I'll be heading towards very clean and showing its scars. I'm wondering if repainting the tank stripes would stick out as too new. I bet it would. At any rate - it's what I have. I like it. And I'd like to know what the pros think. Thanks!

Back