When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M&l

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sam

I live for the CABE
BMX040001-1.jpg

M&L Racing frame--1976--early BMX

Hi Sam,

I would like to see a full side picture of your M&L. Does it have any other decals on it? Would like to know any info you have on this company. I am finding it hard to come by.

Thanks for your time.

Posting a picture of the frame I have.

Jack

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 138
Not any other decals/styckers on frame.I'm told it was advertized in BMX mag in 1976,but I've never seen the ad.This is the side view
BMX030001-1.jpg

Hi Sam,

That is awesome! Thanks for posting the side picture. Did you find it as a complete bike?

The frame that I have must be for the smaller rider.

How are you posting your pictures so they show up on the thread? I would like to do the same.

Thank you.

Jack

Yes I got the bike compleat just as you see it---for $7.50 at goodwill!In fact I just sold on ebay a chrome 1976 schwinn compation with lesters for $150.The frame cost me $5 and the lesters cost $6 at GW.And the lady said she wished me luck with the bike cause it was so incompleat!!!
Now go to
http://photobucket.com/

Sign up and log on--up-load a photo. go to your photo and look at the three lines under it.the bottom i thik is the one with the box shape thing at the beginning.High-lite and copy that box.then past it here and a photo will appear.
SamJrTxTallbike-1.jpg

3.JPG

Hi Sam,

Thanks for the help with the posting of the pictures. If you ever put your's up for sell please let me know, as I would like one in that frame style.

Did you build the TEXAS TALL BIKE? Either way I like it. It shows the builder has creative vision.

The serial number on mine is 694. What serial number do you have?

I am hoping to paint the frame this week. I tried to match up the paint inside the bottom bracket, as the frame had been repaired and painted a different color. I will post some pictures when the paint is done.

Thanks a again.

Jack

Jack I think you could also print out a badge--the original was silver or metallic paper.Kinda like the stuff I've seen at Office Depot.

Hi Sam,

Have you made any decals like this before? I will check out the store for the paper. I take it you are able to use your pc printer to make them?

If you have the time I sure would like to see what the rear of the frame looks like, where the seatstays come together and meet the seat tube.

My paint job has been pushed into next week. Soon as it is done I'll post a picture.

Thank you.

Jack

Mine is frame number 186
so,Jack<what's the story on your frame?How'd you know it was an M&L?
The rear stays have the same flat stock bridge as yours only as you can see in the side photo they attach at the sides of the seat tube inplace of rear of tube as your's does.other wise out frame are very much alike.Wonder how many frame M&L built?Where? or Who they were?--I have no info on them---sam

Back